Please upgrade your browser.
3rd Annual On The Tee For Autism Golf Tournament
Welcome to the 3rd Annual On The Tee for Autism Golf Outing presented by J.W. Turf/John Deere. All the proceeds from this event will go to the CDGA Foundation, which utilizes the game of golf to enhance the lives of individuals with special needs, veterans and youth.
The Sunshine Through Golf Camp Program annually provides golfing opportunities for more than 1,200 individuals with special needs and is the country's largest grass roots golf program for people with special needs.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
Date: Monday, September 9
Registration fee: $250 (includes golf, cart, tee gift, lunch and dinner reception)
Cocktail reception only fee: $40 (includes cocktials and heavy appetizers after golf. Estimated time is 5:00 p.m.)
Location: Chicago Highlands Club
2 Bluebird Trail
Westchester, IL 60154
Registration: 10:30 a.m. (Driving range open)
Lunch: 11 a.m.
Shotgun Start: Noon
After Golf: Reception featuring cocktails and heavy appetizers
Field: 120 players
- If you would like to make an additional donation on top of the registration fee at checkout, there is a space at the bottom to fill in your donation.
- You can also purchase sponsorships for the event when you are filling out the names of your group. It is encouraged that you register your group all together.
- Hole Sponsor - $250
- Volunteer Sponsor - $500
- Lunch Sponsor - $1,000
- Cocktail Reception Sponsor- $1,200
- Tee Gift Sponsor - $1,500
- Awards Sponsor - $2,000
- Presenting Sponsor - $5,000
|NeonCRM by Neon One|